Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cast of Characters

Cast of Characters:
"Jenn, Who are these people you're talking aboot?"


Alicia...Cousin (dad's side), lives in California
Andy...My step brother and long time friend, Lives in California
Ashley...Alicia's daughter
Baby Bear...Cole, My Nephew, Nessa's Son
Baby Pigion...Clayton and Steffy's soon to be born bundle
Cara...Andy's Wife
Chickie Bear...Maggie, Jess's daughter
Clay Pigeion...Clayton, My stepbrother, Lives in Colorado
Dad S...John's Dad
Ernie...stepdad and all around cool dude
Grandma and Grandpa in TX...My dad's parents
Grandma in CO...My mom's mom
James...Alicia's son
Jess...My best friend (in Hawaii for now)
Jofin...John, My hubby
Mom S...John's Mom
Moo...Lancelot, My cat
Nessa...Vanessa, My little sister, Lives in Colorado
Nima...Enigma, My dog
Nino...Daniel, My lil brother, Lives in Colorado
Rhiannon...Andy and Cara's daughter, My neice
Steffy Mouse...Stephanie, Clayton's Wife

No comments: