Friday, November 23, 2007

John is Home!!

John came home thge night before Turkey Day. We spent the night is a beautiful bed and breakfast thanks to MOM in Manitou Springs and drove back to Pueblo yesterday afternoon. Turkey day was very fun here. Mom said it was the best ever! We all made hand turkeys out of construction paper and glued them to a background of prarie and mopuntains that Nino and I had painted. Then we had dinner: ham, turkey, mashed potato pie, green beans, stuffing, fruit salad, rolls, pumpkin and chocolate pie! Everything was great. I only wish Moo were here. I hate leaving him alone so long.

I will be leaving here Monday night. John still has to get his ticket home. Tonight we are all going to the riverwalk where they are lighting it up for Xmas! It was gorgeous last year, so I am excited to go again, even if it is below freezing here. It snowed last night! That is going to look even prettier with all the lights.

Yesterday, we managed to get a family photo before dinner. Ernie has promised it to me soon. Also, I will have photos of John and everyone soon.

Hope everyone had a Happy Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

So, John comes home and we get nothing from you? No Sunday Seven, no Tuesday Twist, no Waste You Wednesday? Humpf! Hope you're having fun..wink, wink, nudge, nudge!