Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am not homeless anymore!!

I am so excited!! John got our place today. He moves in on Friday.
I also have an address! If I have not sent it to you yet, email me.
They said that we should get our furniture and everything from California no later than February 11. That is sooner than we expected! It may get there before I do.
They said I should get my passport in "two weeks, maybe less." But I do not know how many days it will take for the Navy to give me my ticket and then when I will fly out. It should all be done pretty quick after I get the passport, but we will see.
I am getting pretty worried about flying with the dog after all the problems Moo has had getting there. He finally flies out of New Jersey tonight and John is flying to Madrid to get him tomarrow. It has been crazy and expensive. Poor kitty. I cannot wait until he gets there.

No comments: