Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Seven

I found a language school in Cadiz!
I am so excited about this. I cannot wait to start. So this Sunday, I want to share with you
Sunday Seven Facts About K2 Internacional de Espanol
1.) You choose your class size. There are classes up to 8 or you can have complete 1 on 1 teaching. I am not sure we could afford that one.
2.) I will be going during the "low season" (not summer), so the price is lower.
3.) The class I will probably take is the Superintensive Class. It has a small class 5 days a week, but once a week, you get 1 on 1 teaching. The lessons go faster as well.
4.) The price per week for that class 210 Euro. (Guess it is time I learned where the Euro sign is on my keyboard, huh?)
5.) You meet other people in the class to take tours and practice with.
6.) They also have classes that are Spanish+Flamenco lessons, Spanish+Surfing Lessons, and Spanish+Cooking lessons!!
7.) The site is HERE.

No comments: