Saturday, March 8, 2008

For Sale


Everything I own.

Cheap.

Good condition.

Minus the cat fur.








YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our furniture came yesterday! We have been setting up things, opening boxes, washing dishes and blankets. We are going to be busy all weekend, and STILL have many boxes to go. The sencond bedroom is full of boxes. Up to the ceiling!


Moving really makes you realize how many things you have that you really do not need.

I had too much retail therepy while John was in Bahrain. Darn that Pier One!!! I have more dishes (sets of dishes, salad dishes, salad bowls, sauce bowls, chopsticks, desert bowls, you name it!!) than I know what to do with. I have already filled the HUGE pantry with food and kitchen gadgets that will not fit in the kitchen!!


Today is another gorgeous day! And we will spending it inside!

No comments: