Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spanish Sun & Sun Flowers


I am so sunburned! Ugh! This is the only place I know where you can get sunburned at 6PM!!! Great. Just in time for my birthday too.
~
A couple days ago, John and I went to Puerto. It is a slightly larger town that Rota, and more modern. It has a very beachy laid back feel. All the bigger cafes were packed. We walked along the water and found a cute place to have lunch. The food was some of the best fish I have had here yet.
~
I really wish I had brought the camera, because it was so beautiful and the water was full of fish.
~
After our big lunch, we went to the mall to walk around. I wish I knew of a better place to buy clothes. The mall seemed kinda expensive for the quality. And I am very wary of bying things online. You know how something can look so good on the hanger until you try it on.
~
Driving back to the base, we came upon huge fields of sunflowers!! They was so gorgeous, and I did not even know they were there. I am definately taking the camera next time.
~
Well, tomarrow's my birthday, which means steak and eggs and german chocolate cake, and I don't know what else. Not only that but I am celebrating my A in English. This week, I also have to register for my first online class I am taking this Summer. It is Philosophy of Art. How interesting does that sound??? I know- cool, huh? I am excited, but scared of online classes!

No comments: