Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trans-poor-tation

I wish I could say John and I are off to Madrid for the weekend. Pero no. John has to work this weekend, and we have to save money to buy a car at the end of the month. We still do not know how long it will take for his car to get here from Bahrain. Somebody is doing something somewhere or something like that and THAT is ALL I know.
So we are buying a car from someone he works with at the end of the month for only $600. The good news is that another guy he works with is leaving in a couple months and is selling us his moped! AHHHH! I am so excited. John and I have to take a motorcycle safety course before we can drive it. I can't wait.
Then when we get John's car, we will sell this other car. John of course wants to keep it. He has always wanted to 2 cars. I have always wanted better public transportation! We will never see eye to eye on the car situation.

No comments: