Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July & Happy Birthday Lancelot



Happy 4th of July!!!!

All our festivities were yesterday. The fireworks were at midnight. We saw them from the park by our house from accross the water. It was fun to see all our neighbors in one place. I hope everyone has a safe one!

~

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCELOT!

He turns 4 today! He still looks like a baby to me.

~

This morning I finally saw Mago and Moo on top of the cabinets above the refrigerator. During the day at least one is up there at all times, but this is the 1st time I have seen them up there together. They are really getting along now! They have even started going outside together, which is funny, because Lancelot keeps grabbling Mago's leash and keeping him from going anywhere!!!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Lancelot! Now I know why you and Violet have birthdays on the same day - you both are cabinet climbers! Happy 4th of July!

A New England Life said...

Lancelot received the gift of a brother for his Birthday! Pawsome! Glad they are working things out.

Happy 4th Jenn!

Jenn: said...

I think Lancelot is finally seeing Mago as a good thing! It makes me so happy. John was skeptical.