Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Seven

I have stayed up all night. It is now 5 AM. Why do I do this to myself?
Anyway,
I started making Harry Potter Graphics on Photobucket.
From HERE
you can get the image, html code, or direct link! Easy, no?
(Granted, this is for the true HP nerds. The page will grow, I am sure, as these are so fun to make.)


Sunday Seven Best of My HP Graphics



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



PLUS 2 more, because I cannot help myself!



Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to get a job,lol.

i am still working at the cell phone place. its going to be turned into a head shop by this november so ill stick with it.

For his birthday, Dane came to visit clayton. clayton had a rough night before so ashlee and i were the only ones that would drink with him but now i am at work still drunk. lol.