Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thank You Ducks for the Send-Off of Champs!

John, Nima, Moo, and I would like to thank the Anaheim Ducks for getting the job done last season.

Knowing that we were goingto Spain, and watching as much hockey as I was last season, and knowing there would be none of that in Espana, I got down on my knees and asked the hockey gods for the Ducks to win the last whole season that I would see them in.
I watched almost every game either in person (a couple times) or on TV. And I would do it with my new jersey John got me for last Halloween, my lucky marble in my pocket (usually only reserved for public speaking, flying, and test days), and my list of players that I kept a running tab of notes on throughout the season. In the end, I had to put it in a page protector, because it was so "loved", it was feeling more like cloth than paper.
Well, as you know (I sure hope you do), they won the Stanley Cup. If you don't know that is like the winning the Superbowl. SO no matter what happens this season, I leave the country with the Ducks as winners!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moo with the Stanley Cup

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me with my Game Face on!

No comments: