Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You Doubt It?

A couple years ago, I was on my way to a Duck's game. Enigma had a vet appointmet just 45 minutes before that. I was sure in the cool evening weather he would be fine in the car. The game was against the Kings, and you know I cannot be late to watch the Kings lose. Well, I pulled into the crowded parking lot of the Honda Pond and rolled down the car windows to make sure Enigma had fresh air. He was stretched full-out on the back seat, and I wanted to make sure he understood that he was safe and should stay there. I walked toward the staduim backward, pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically, "Stay! Stay!" The driver of a nearby banged up car, wearing a Kings jersey, gave me a strange look and said, "Why don't you just put it in park?"
We arn't out yet!!
Playoffs against Dallas has gone this way:
Game 1: They win
Game 2: They win
Game 3: Tuesady at 5:30
WE MUST WIN!!! WE NEED TO SUPPORT THEM!!!
GO DUCKS
If You Doubt Me, See Blog Post Below!!!!!!!

No comments: