Monday, July 21, 2008

LA Story


When was the last time you saw this movie?

~

L.A. Story

~

With Steve Martin

~

It is HI-larious:

The Freeway Sign

and sooo romantic:

The walk through the garden when they become young again

I love every scene:

The interpretation of the painting in the LACMA

and every line:

"Why is it that we don't alway recognize the moment love begins, but we always know when it ends?"
Or
"A kiss may not be the truth but it IS what we wish were true."

And Rick Maranis as the gravedigger with a sense of humor and Sarah Jessica Parker so young and silly.

AND every Star Trek Next Gen fan must see Patrick Stewart as the evil Maitre De.

Don't forget LA is where Sheakspeare was burried and he said once: "Hey, life is pretty stupid with lots of hubub to keep you busy but really not amounting to much." Oh, but that's a paraphrase ;0)

Watch it!

And if it is 1 am and you are feeling quite hormonal, try not to cry when the plane can't take off.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'll have to chcck it out, Jenn. We're terrible about watching movies. I'll only go to a movie if it is raining. I don't want to waste a pretty day sitting in a dark theater. Isn't that stupid?!

Jenn: said...

It is an older movie- 80's. John and I are big movie buffs, but if I had all the lil forest creatures you do in my yard, I would spend more time there too ;0)